For RJ, it is important to report on the quality and impact of the research grant to both RJ's Board and the members of the review panels, but also to other stakeholders and the public.
We evaluate to:
- determine that results of the research funding match the foundation's goals
- ensure that grants have been used as intended
- provide information, internally and externally, about RJ's research funding activities
- contribute to quality assurance and development of RJ's work.
Here is how we work:
- RJ uses external experts in evaluating research grants.
- Each evaluation is concluded with a decision by the CEO.
- The evaluation results are sent to those who have been evaluated, the Board, the review panels and the Secretariat are provided feedback on the results of the evaluation.
- RJ collaborates on evaluations with other parties, both nationally and internationally.